MaMassage® Prenatal Massage Therapy training:
The next session at PCOM-NY (110 William St. NY, NY 19th FL) will be held on:
Saturday and Sunday, March 17TH-18TH 2018, 9AM-6PM each day
Upon successful completion of the entire workshop, you can receive:
- NYS 24 Approved Continuing Education Units for LMTs
- 16 NCBTMB Units Approved
- MaMassage® Prenatal Massage Therapy Certification (exam required)
During this class, students will:
- Learn how to provide safe and effective massage therapy to clients during pregnancy
- Practice integrated Eastern & Western massage techniques to treat common discomforts associated with pregnancy
- Examine potential complications, cautions and contraindications, as well as benefits, and helpful techniques for pregnant clients
- Treat pregnant clients under supervision
Classes will consist of 4 hours of pre-class preparation, 16 classroom hours and 4 clinical hours to be completed after the training within a specified time period. Registrants will be given two assignments to complete prior to the class, including the purchase of a textbook ($40 new) from which significant reading assignments will be given, as well as a film to view and a brief writing assignment. NCBTMB members may receive a loaner book (with option to purchase.)
Class registration fees and cancellation policies:
- There are now two options for registration: Pay in Full for $400 or Pay in Installments for $425
- If you are paying in installments, The class placeholder fee of $125 will hold your place in the class until 3/1/18, when your remaining balance is due (you can make payments in installments between November 2017 and February 17th, 2018)
Cancellation Policy: If you have paid the placeholder fee or the full registration fee and decide not to take the class on or before 1/15/18 you will receive a full refund. After 1/15/18 a $25 processing fee will be retained. Cancellations of registrations paid in part or in full after 2/17/18 will receive no refunds (documented emergency situations will be reviewed on a case by case basis.)
Certificate Policy: The initial certificate you receive after completing all requirements is included in your tuition. Replacement certificates are available for $10 each.
To register and pay your fees, click this link:
If you have questions about registration, or to enquire about registration for the class at PCOM and private spa training scheduling and fee rates for 2018, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Save the Dates!
MaMassage® for Labor & Postpartum, 8 Hour CE approved by NCBTMB and NYS!
Saturday, October 20th, 2018, 9AM-6PM at PCOM-NY
Registration will open in April 2018 for this course