MaMassage® Prenatal Massage Therapy training:
The next session at PCOM-NY (110 William St. NY, NY 19th FL) will be held on:
Saturday and Sunday, OCTOBER 14TH-15TH 2017, 9AM-6PM each day
THIS CLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT! Contact Kiera to be placed on the waiting list and scroll down to see 2018 Save the Dates!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the waitlist for the October 2017 class at PCOM and private spa training scheduling and fee rates for 2017 and 2018.
Upon successful completion of the entire workshop, you can receive:
- NYS 24 Approved Continuing Education Units for LMTs
- 16 NCBTMB Units Approved
- MaMassage® Prenatal Massage Therapy Certification (exam required)
During this class, students will:
- Learn how to provide safe and effective massage therapy to women during pregnancy
- Practice integrated Eastern & Western massage techniques to treat common discomforts associated with pregnancy
- Examine potential complications, cautions and contraindications, as well as benefits, and helpful techniques for pregnant clients
- Treat pregnant clients under supervision
Classes will consist of 4 hours of pre-class preparation, 16 classroom hours and 4 clinical hours to be completed after the training within a specified time period. Registrants will be given two assignments to complete prior to the class, including the purchase of a textbook ($40 new) from which significant reading assignments will be given, as well as a film to view and a brief writing assignment. NCBTMB members may receive a loaner book (with option to purchase.)
Email email@example.com to enquire about registration for the October 2017 class at PCOM and private spa training scheduling and fee rates for 2017 and 2018.
Class registration fees and cancelation policies:
The October MaMassage® class will be held on 10/14 and 10/15/17 at PCOM from 9AM-6PM.
- The class placeholder fee of $100 will hold your place in the class until 9/1/17, when the balance of $250 is due
- The early bird class registration fee is $350
- After 8/1/17 the registration fee is $400
Cancellation Policy: If you have paid the placeholder fee or the early bird registration fee and decide not to take the class on or before 8/1/17 you will receive a full refund. After 8/1/17 you will receive $325 back, as a $25 processing fee will be retained. Cancellations of registrations paid in part or in full after 9/9/17 will receive no refunds (documented emergency situations will be reviewed on a case by case basis.)
Certificate Policy: The initial certificate you receive after completing all requirements is included in your tuition. Replacement certificates are available for $10 each.
2018 Save the Dates!
MaMassage® Prenatal Massage Therapy training at PCOM-NY
Saturday and Sunday, March 17th and 18th, 9AM-6PM
Registration will open in November 2017 for this course
and, a NEW CLASS!
MaMassage® for Labor & Postpartum, 8 Hour CE approved by NCBTMB and NYS!
Saturday, October 13th, 2018, 9AM-6PM at PCOM-NY
Registration will open in April 2018 for this course